Sunday, June 7, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I just realized today that its been a month since I have written. I have NO life lately it feels like. Work has been insanely crazy. If there is a bad economy it sure hasn't hit in the RV world. We have so many people that come to our park that just travel all the time. I think that would be a lot of fun to do when I am older.

Last weekend I got to hang out with my friend Georgette. We scrapbooked. I stayed over night and she fixed me these awesome French Toast with Raspberry Jam it was to die for. Lets just say it wasn't low calorie either!

I scrapped 22 pages so I am up to 83 this year...my goal is 100. I think I just might make it :)

Here are a couple of the pages that I did.
Cj in Eleventh Grade

Brittany in 8th Grade

Brittany playing basketball when she was younger

Soccer pictures of Jose (Britt's boyfriend) he was so excited to see these




Other stuff that has been happening around here... CJ moved out he and his girlfriend moved about 2 weeks ago right up the road about 4/10th of a mile away. They are expecting a baby Christmas Eve

Brittany has been sick and has been going through a lot of testing. They don't know what is wrong with her :(

1 comment:

Liz said...

You're such a good scrapbooker!!!