Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 40th Birthday!

Last Saturday, June 27th, 2009 my family and I celebrated my birthday. It was the MOST awesome birthday every. They had a day of events planned. I was told to be ready at 10:30 to hit the road and to shave my legs

What I woke up to in the morning


We took off and had lunch at Red Lobster. I LOVE Seafood!
Cj, Cecil and Brittany

Jose, ME, and Brittany S

Everyone had lunch with me and then they all left and it was just me and Brittany.

We went to the scrapbook store to shop :)

Then we went to Kohl's and got a new outfit :)


Then we went to get Manicures and Pedicures



And last we had ice cream. It was the most special birthday the family has ever done. While I am turning 40 and most people hate that I don't. I feel good about that. I have many things to look forward to in the future. Kids getting married and having children.

Age is but a number. Living life with no regrets is my plan!

No comments: