Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Lot Going On

Boy I have a lot going on right now. I do have an appointment next Thursday the 30th for my Mammogram. I am a little nervous but I feel a since of calm too...

Tomorrow -Friday at 9:30 I have a job interview for a Receptionist position.. I am bit nervous about that too cause its a business with 9 Phone lines.. Not sure if all that is Incoming or not.... This is my first Interview after sending 24 Resumes/Applications.

And..... I am cleaning... Brittany's 16th Birthday Party is on Sunday. So today I am doing all my house cleaning. Friday Morning I have that Job interview and want to do my grocery shopping and then Friday Night and Saturday we are heading to Great Wolf Lodge to enjoy the Indoor Water Park. We have never been there and wanted to do something special for Brittany's Birthday Weekend.

3 comments:

Kelley said...

That is a lot! Blessings to you that you can remain calm and focused through it all.

SandyL said...

Thanks Kelley..Right now I have butterflies in my stomach..lol

Liz said...

ah-ha! Now I know about the interview! :)