Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Never a Dull Moment....

Yesterday both of my kids woke up with sore throats...so being a mom..I gave them both Sudafed and sent them off on there day..

Well about 1:30 Brittany text me.. Mom I really don't feel well (female problem) can you come get me.. I said of course... Wouldn't be a problem if my almost 16 year old child could take a Tylenol...So I get her at 2...she only missed 20 minutes of school... As I am getting ready to leave her school. Cj calls.. Mom can you bring me some more medicine to work?.. My throat is killing me... So being the good mom that I am.. I went to the job site and took him some medicine and looked in his throat.. Mind you I looked in it that morning and thought he looked okay looked in the afternoon and he was covered in white patches.. I said UGH CJ I think you have Strep Throat.. Then Cecil starts freaking out cause the DUMMY drank after him!...

So about 7 last night I took CJ to Med Express and sure enough he has Strep.. We moms alway know what is wrong with our kids..

I did learn a lesson yesterday I know the best time for getting a prescription filled at the drug store.. GO 30 minutes before they close.. Boy are they fast...lol

2 comments:

Liz said...

LOL! I bet they are! I'm glad you got it figured out. Poor CJ! Do you think that brittany has it too?

SandyL said...

I sure hope not but she texted me from school today and she isn't feeling well...Has a major head cold