Sunday, October 19, 2008

Odds and Ends

So on Friday when I had my female check up the doctor said.. Do you need Birth Control? OH NO.. I don't take any... and she gave me that look like WHAT!...lol I had to think a minute and said...Oh no don't worry my hubby is fixed....lol

Yesterday I went to a baby shower.. I tell you sometimes I wish I could have another baby just so I can play with all the new things they have out there..

I LOVE the thing that you put in the grocery cart that covers the handles and the whole seat..I remember working so hard to keep my kids for chewing on that nasty cart...

Another thing I have seen that I love is that wedge thing that holds your baby on its side..Back when I had kids we had to brace them with rolled up blankets...lol

I LOVE LOVE to shop for clothes too...Now I can afford the clothes.. Back when I had kids I barely could afford to dress my kids.. But man you can get some cute stuff for Good prices..

But instead of having a baby.. I will wait to spoil my grandkids to be one day... :)

No comments: