Saturday, November 15, 2008

Nothing going on

This week has been a long and boring kind of week. Last Saturday, Sunday and Monday Brittany was sick. Cecil was sick on Monday also. Tuesday everyone went back to work or school. I was so happy to have the house to myself. Well that didn't last long cause its been raining since Thursday. Which meant that CJ was home....lol

So Brittany is still not feeling the best and I have an appointment schedule next week with the pediatrician. We are doing a fasting appointment cause I feel she has blood sugar problems.

I go to the orthopedic on Monday for my wrist.

Oh I did do something important this week...I got caught up on the business paperwork for our taxes. That is a true Miracle. I let it pile up in a bag and then complain cause it takes me all day to get it done...lol

No comments: