Saturday, November 8, 2008

Very Sick Child

What a day its been.. Brittany woke up at 6:30 throwing up this morning and she has been doing it all day long.. It got so bad there was blood in it. So my husband and I took her to Urgent Care and spent 4 hours there while they gave her medicine to help with the nausea and then 2 bags of fluids cause she is so dehydrated. They had a hard time finding her veins. Well because she is so out of it she has had bathroom accidents 3 times today...

They aren't sure what is wrong with her. Her white blood cell count was sky high so they put her on some more medicine.

Did I mention tonight is my High School Reunion and I don't think I am going to be able to go :(

I was in tears today watching her get sick and thinking.. This is probably just a virus and it will be gone in a day or two... While a couple of kids that I follow on Caring Bridge Suffer like this all the time. One little girl Brittany died a couple days ago and another little Girl Sarah is on death's door :(

No comments: