Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Presidental Election 2008

I woke up at 12:30 this morning and turned to the tv on to see that Obama is our President to be. I was disappointed. I had a hard time choosing who to vote for but made my decision.

Instead of complaining about things I will now just Pray.. Cause God does answer prayers that things will be taken care of.

My husband is a small business owner..We are suffereing bad because of the economy and now I pray it doesn't get worse.

I do not have Health Insurance...what is going to happen to me...

Join me in praying that God and Obama can turn this nation around so that we can continue to have good productive lives

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I pray that he can help us to become a united nation again, not so divided. We, too, are wondering how things will be. No job right now, minimal health insurance...so much uncertainty. Of course, our situation is different, but still, we are in the same sort of place....