Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oh Happy Days!

Well this might sound crazy.. But its a Happy day! My husband got his CDL and I do not have to go to work with him anymore...

About a month ago my husband got pulled in the Bucket Truck and almost got a ticket for not having a CDL.. It would have been $10,000 if the lady had given it to us... You might be wondering why he was driving without one.. Well he thought he had it.. About 10 or 11 years Cecil got a DUI...and he lost his license for a year... he had a restrictive one..well when he got his regular drivers license back he thought he had his CDL... Well he didn't...

So after he got pulled he went through the process and had a learner's permit.. And because I use to drive the school bus he could drive and I ride with him.

So every morning its been hard.. I ride with him to the job.. Cj brings me home...Cj comes back and gets me and I ride home with hubby in the truck.. And sometimes during the day I have to go out where he is working so he can dump it.. Its been a LONG month...

But he passed and now I don't have to do it anymore.. WOOO HOOOOO

Now maybe God will send that Job Interview my way since he knows I am available to work :)

4 comments:

Liz said...

Awesome!!! That's kinda funny, but I'm sure it wasn't funny for you at all!

Anonymous said...

Hiya Sandy! Checked out your blog and started to follow it! :) I started one recently as well. Although I've been blogging for years, I just switched to Blogger.

Sarah
(from HSCB)

SandyL said...

HI Sarah! I saved your blog on here and your Stampin Up one too :) I didn't know you do the Stampin.. I do some of it but more Scrapbooking

Kelley said...

Congrats! It will be nice to not have to worry about that, I am sure.